Wassup. I’m sorry I didn’t post for day one of Camp NaNo July. On June 30, my cousin died and it hit me hard. On Monday, my neighbor’s house was on fire. This was a completely back-to-back week.
Here’s the briefing:
- June 27, 2016 – neighbor’s house fire
- June 28, 2016 – On my way to work, my grandmother calls. 29-year-old cousin was found at work (he was TSA) on the bathroom floor unresponsive (aka, technically dead). 30 minutes of CPR cause brain swelling, but he was brought back w/ weak heart beat
- Slow cooling of body for 24-hours.
- June 29, 2016 – Waiting. Slow heating of body for 24-hr.
- June 30, 2016 – After not even an hour of sleep, called by sister only to be told that Tony (cousin) died.
- July 1, 2016 – Still don’t know the COD.
So yeah, it’s been a rough week.
There’s nothing else to say, but I hope all of my fellow participants accomplish their goals!
Today’s word count: 12,053/30,000